Saturday, May 29, 2010

Who knows what will come out

It's like something is missing and I can't figure what it is. I know I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut when it comes to Brandon. Geoff is scared and I want to support him, but I want to fix it even more. I'm not good at sitting and watching people I care about hurt. I'm just not any good at it. I tend to do whatever is necessary to fix the problem.

I feel like I'm waiting for something that I know is coming, just don't have a clue what it is or where it is coming from. In therapy, my shrink has been pounding in my head to give up control of all things and let them happen. I'm not creating any situations for me to solve and life should be fairly wonderful at this point.

 The anxiety inside is frustrating and I'm so tempted to give in to the urge to start doing things to let me be in control of my situation. I miss the girls. Rose went to her dad's parents house. She's having a blast. That's almost a guarantee. BJ is safe with Kaci. I know Kaci is going to take super good care of her and that she's going to have a blast up there. Austin is playing video games with his dad and I'm on my laptop playing music and blogging. I know there is not anything that is going on that I have to worry about.

Yet my head is going in circles trying to figure out something to fix and/or do. I'm going to assume this would mean that I'm bored. I hate not knowing what is coming or what I did to make what is about to happen happen. Does that even make sense to a normal person?

Dishes need to be done and fish tank needs to be cleaned out and a bunch of stuff done to it. Dogs need baths and laundry needs to be started. Yeah, life goes on. Might as well go with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment